Caterina PasiniProject Coordinator
- Project Management
- International Business Development
- Market and sectorial analysis
- Strategic Planning
- Public tenders for SME’s financing
- Event Planning
- Master Degree in International and Diplomatic Sciences, European Studies Curriculum
- Accredited Professional at the Italy-USA Foundation
She has several experiences abroad including an internship in Poland, in the context of the Enterprise Europe Network and an Erasmus at Tallin University (Estonia). She has been a specialist trainer on the European Union in schools on behalf of Europe Direct, Punto Europa in Forlì, within a project funded by the European Commission.
At Roncucci&Partners, as Project Coordinator, she works in the Consulting Unit, being mainly involved in the international business development of SMEs, accompanying companies in the strategic approach of foreign markets. In addition, she has developed an expertise in the management of regional and national funding calls and in territorial development projects.
Change your opinions, keep to your principles; change your leaves, keep intact your roots.